Despite the amazing taste, pomegranate is one of the healthiest fruits on the planet, full of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and three times as many antioxidants as both green tea and wine.
According to the Times:
“ Pomegranate has many incredible health benefits for your body. It is known as a divine fruit because it is the most mentioned fruit in theological books. Pomegranate has anti-oxidant, anti-viral and anti-tumor properties and is said to be a good source of vitamins, especially vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as folic acid. “
The findings of a study published in the journal Atherosclerosis have shown that pomegranate extract can successfully prevent and/or reverse the primary pathology linked to heart disease and restore health.
Researchers have found that it:
- Lowered the amount of plaque in the arteries
- Reduced ECG abnormalities
- Reduced oxidative stress levels
- Reduced lipid accumulation in the heart muscle
- Decreased cardiac enlargement
- Reduced a chemical messenger (chemokine) related to inflammation in the arteries:
Studies have also shown that the daily consumption of pomegranate juice reversed carotid artery stenosis by up to 29% within one year.
On the other hand, as cholesterol-lowering statins lead to numerous side-effects, these findings provide an alternative, natural method to support heart health and prevent clogging of arteries.
Pomegranates offer a myriad of health benefits, including:
1. Two powerful plant compounds
The peel and juice of these fruits contain punicalagins, which are powerful antioxidants, while the seeds are rich in punicic acid, which are responsible for most of their health benefits.
2. Important nutrients
Pomegranates are full of antioxidants and thus prevent cell damage due to oxidation. A cup of pomegranate seeds provides 144 calories, 7 grams of fiber, 3 grams of protein, potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and folate.
3. Anti-inflammatory properties
The powerful anti-inflammatory properties of this fruit fight inflammation in the body and thus protect against heart disease, obesity, cancer, type 2 diabetes, and Alzheimer’s.
4. Treat bacterial and fungal infections
The plant compounds in pomegranates destroy bacteria in the body and treat fungal infections.
5. Regulate blood pressure
The consumption of 150 ml of pomegranate juice daily for two weeks has been shown to drastically lower blood pressure and thus lower the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
According to Men’s Journal:
“Because they come into season in the colder months, pomegranates can be hard to find other times of the year. Pomegranate juice is available year-round, however. And pure pomegranate juice—made by pressing the entire pomegranate—contains nutrients from both the polyphenol-filled rind and pith and the fiber-full seeds, which results in a tarter juice with higher levels of polyphenols and better nutrition.”
Therefore, the following video will show you how to make your homemade pomegranate juice and reap all these benefits:
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.